Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"My name is Mervyn King, as i am the Governor Bank of England"

I had an email today from the Governor of the Bank of England, which explains why the government is facing such a big deficit:

Although you may be concerned about my e-mail because we have not met before, My name is Mervyn King, as i am the Governor Bank of England, is the sum of EUR20,600,000.00 in my bank, there were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds are not an agent would ever come forward to claim it.

So I ask, are we to transfer funds from my bank to work on your bank account or another account of your choice, I would like to see if you can help me and also a good and trustworthy person. Once the funds have to keep your bank account we shall then jointly adopted at a ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you, do me as soon as possible by e-mail for more info here is my e-mail address:
My friendly greetings
Mr. Mervyn King

Does Vince Cable know about this?

No comments:

Chris expresses his own views on this weblog.


I write this blog in a private capacity , but just in case I mention any elections here is a Legal Statement for the purposes of complying with electoral law: This website is published and promoted by Ron Oatham, 8 Brixham Close , Rayleigh Essex on behalf of Liberal Democrat Candidates all at 8 Brixham Close.