Thursday, September 01, 2005

Future Leader?

Political Betting had a post yesterday basically on whether Charles Kennedy will still be Lib Dem Leader at the next general election, and if not, who his likely successor might be.

I'm quite happy that CK stays our leader ; people who normally dislike politicians often melt when I mention his name. However I was pleased to see that the post attracted 214 comments - 50 more than a post the previous night on the Tory leadership election!

I see that one of the possible future candidates for leader is Norman Lamb. He's referred to as being bright, a really nice guy and eurosceptic. This sounds quite palatable to me, but I don't really know enough about him to comment further...

No comments:

Chris expresses his own views on this weblog.


I write this blog in a private capacity , but just in case I mention any elections here is a Legal Statement for the purposes of complying with electoral law: This website is published and promoted by Ron Oatham, 8 Brixham Close , Rayleigh Essex on behalf of Liberal Democrat Candidates all at 8 Brixham Close.