Monday, July 07, 2008

How To Save Donna

Millennium Elephant's review of Doctor Who's "Journey's End" has imspired me to write this....

Because I really really like Donna. She's my favourite companion of all the ones I've seen - and I can just about remember Zoe as a new companion. Have a look back at Donna in say,Pompeii, and see how much enjoyed and appreciated all that she was experiencing.

I thought the "Time Boy" moment when the new improved DonnaDoctor save the cosmos was just delicious.

But it's not too late to save her... If there's one place that could use her talents, it's the Shadow Proclamation. (Incidentally, why didn't they appear in "Journey's End"? ) They clearly heve some understanding of her condition (they even predicted it somehow ) and if their water can help people maybe they could stabilise her.... and employ her.

Wilf could visit her once in a while. He deserves that. And even her Mum might be impressed.

And having Donna appearing as guest star, talking to her bunch of Judoon sidekicks in Judoon would be simply marvellous. Wouldn't it?

...........

Turn Left... "I'm nothing"....




Super Temp (The Lady is Mine)...




Emotional Donna...



How To Save A Life....



DonnaDoctor....



Don't make me go back...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for the vid clips! I really hope this isn't the last we've seen of Donna Noble. Like she says in the clip, the universe has been waiting for her. And so have I! But we'll see. One thing's for sure: I'm expecting a much different-behaving Doctor in the next year's mini-movies. Losing Rose (albeit to a human version of himself) and seeing Donna lose herself will have taken a toll on him. I see his character getting much darker yet.

Chris expresses his own views on this weblog.


I write this blog in a private capacity , but just in case I mention any elections here is a Legal Statement for the purposes of complying with electoral law: This website is published and promoted by Ron Oatham, 8 Brixham Close , Rayleigh Essex on behalf of Liberal Democrat Candidates all at 8 Brixham Close.