Saturday, May 13, 2006

In A Censorious Mood

Maybe I've not had enough sleep today, but I'm not feeling charitable.

Guido made money out of John Smith's heart attack
and seems proud of it? Not something that will ever happen to you Guido, you clearly haven't got one. I won't want a link to your site any more...

Mark Oaten blames a mid-life crisis and losing his hair? Not a career-saving statement. Please announce your intention to stand down at the next election and enjoy the rest of your life.

Chris Davies in a hole and still digging Here I'm feeling slightly more charitable. He agreed to resign as European leader, that's enough. Shouldn't resign seat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call me environmentally off-message, but isn't the more prudent response to a male mid-life crisis to just buy a sports car like anyone else?

Guido Fawkes said...

I made much, much more money out of shorting the Dow on September 11, 2001.

How did your pension fare on that day?

Onlinefocus Team said...

I have no idea.

But wouldn't you agree, profiteering out of someone's heart attack is probably worse than making money for charity out of somebody's suicide?

Chris expresses his own views on this weblog.


I write this blog in a private capacity , but just in case I mention any elections here is a Legal Statement for the purposes of complying with electoral law: This website is published and promoted by Ron Oatham, 8 Brixham Close , Rayleigh Essex on behalf of Liberal Democrat Candidates all at 8 Brixham Close.