Friday, January 27, 2006

What idiot wants a "pacy news briefing" at 5.30 am?

I work at funny hours. I think Radio 2 is best between midnight and 6 am and that Up All Night on Five Live is pretty decent as well.

And I'm annoyed with Radio 4 for wanting to scrap the UK Theme at 5.30 a.m. to allow a "pacy news briefing". So I've signed the petition to keep it.

Baffled? Always asleep at 5.30 am?

See the campaign website here.

See the Wikipedia entry here

See the BBC report here

Maybe I'm a conservative with a small c in the small hours.

No comments:

Chris expresses his own views on this weblog.


I write this blog in a private capacity , but just in case I mention any elections here is a Legal Statement for the purposes of complying with electoral law: This website is published and promoted by Ron Oatham, 8 Brixham Close , Rayleigh Essex on behalf of Liberal Democrat Candidates all at 8 Brixham Close.